In-house facilities include:
- Class 6 clean room with chip assembly, Kulicke and Soffa wire bonding and dry storage facilities.
- Fully automatic pick and place machine for surface mount devices.
- CAD tools for both circuit and mechanical design as well as time and frequency domain analysis software with custom developed tools specific to pulse generation and transmission.
- Electronic test equipment for all main parameters.
- Automatic placement of surface mount components down to 0201 sizes is possible with the latest addition to our production capability. The Fritsch PlaceAll machine is a very capable machine with laser guidance and able to hold up to 200 intelligent feeders.
Extensive instrumentation facilities include spectrum and Vector Network Analysers to 40GHz, and fast sampling oscilloscopes ranging to 50 GHz.
The culture of our company is of innovation and customer focus. Our work environment encourages creativity but also demands high quality. All employees play an active role in the continuous optimization of products and processes.
We work in close partnership with our customers and offer support from the design-in phase through to volume production. We employ a team approach to ensure that our customers’ needs are met on time, efficiently and cost effectively.